Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A day in the life,,


“All I do is keep on running in my own cozy, homemade void, my own nostalgic silence. And this is a pretty wonderful thing. No matter what anybody else says.”
Haruki Murakami, What I Talk About When I Talk About Running


"Work is a necessary evil to be avoided"
-Mark Twain

"There is no sincerer love than the love of food"
-George Bernard Shaw :p

"This city is what it is because our citizens are what they are"
-Plato

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world" :))
-MM

"...Of course, by the same token, I couldn't really say I belonged to the city and its coffee shops. But I had never felt this loneliness there. I could drink my coffee, read my book, pass the time of day without any special thought, all because I was part of the regular scenery. Here I had no ties to anyone. Fact is, I'd come to reclaim myself.”
-Haruki Murakami


http://liverpoolbiennial.co.uk/programmes/festivals/artists/42/4/2012/page:1

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/129928986?access_key=key-1evalrjuzk7d66npywnc&allow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't explain why, but i feel that long lost sense of freedom around here. it'll be one of my favorite corners from now